Empyrion – Galactic Survival: Dark Faction
You discover a terrifying threat to the entire galaxy: an almost indestructible organism driven to spread and take over any life it touches. The brand-new scenario explores a darker side of the Empyrion galaxy, plunging you into an intense survival story from the get-go, while also providing an improved onboarding experience.
February, 6th 2024 (Steam)
Dark Faction is perfect for both newcomers and veterans of Empyrion alike, offering new mechanics, including improved melee combat, new materials to build with, and mysteries to discover.
- Entirely new faction with its own ship and station design, dynamically expanding across the galaxy including a specific planet-liberation mechanic as a countermeasure.
- Organic weapon systems with entirely new functions, including disabling ship functions while being boarded by AI NPCs.
- Introduction of customizable local and planet-wide interference alpha fields, affecting the function of weapons and devices.
- Research tree with new weapons, devices, and construction blocks, allowing players to build organic ships and bases and equip them with the new weapon systems and defense devices.
- New melee and ranged combat functions: Sword fighting (incl. Temporary shield), bow with explosive arrows, grenade launcher whose projectiles physically bounce off walls.
- New enemy types that autonomously evolve into more dangerous variants and have special abilities, such as invisibility cloaking.
- True volumetric fog system, deployable in space, on planets, and inside buildings with full color customization.
There are far more images available for Empyrion, but these are the ones we felt would be most useful to you. If you have specific requests, please do contact us
Logo & Icon
(Click to dowload full size)
Eleon Game Studios is an independent game studio developing “Empyrion – Galactic Survival.” We are professionals of game and/or software development where the average team member has more than 10 years of industry experience.
In 2013, we decided to embark on an adventure and start the development of a game that uniquely combines elements from space simulations, ego-shooters, construction games and survival games. We were always disappointed that space simulations do not offer the possibility to land on planets, while ego-shooters do not allow you to get on a spaceship, leave the planet and explore a vast galaxy. In addition, we like the gameplay offered by recent survival games as well as the freedom and creativity of games like Minecraft which allow you to design and build objects such as spaceships and bases freely.
Guided by our vision of creating a game that combines all of these elements, we started the development of “Empyrion – Galactic Survival.” Help us make that vision come true!
All media, press and business development contact:
General contact and information about game:
Support, bug reports, technical info, etc: